ySense is a new product that promises to pay you anywhere from 1% to 80% per month, depending on how much you invest. It’s essentially a dividend-style investment that utilizes the work of Internet users to mine cryptocurrency. It’s interesting, because it utilizes the work of Internet users to mine cryptocurrency. It’s interesting, because it takes advantage of the fact that people use the Internet to share their knowledge.
ySense, one of the hottest new affiliate marketing programs, is the only affiliate program that pays you for referring new members. There are other affiliate programs out there, but they aren’t worth your time, effort, nor money.
ySense is a cryptocurrency trading system that helps investors earn money in an easy way, without any need of technical knowledge or computer skills. ySense is working on multiple cryptocurrency markets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Monero, and many more. ySense is the only trading system that is very user friendly, has no withdrawal limits, no limits on how many trades, no limits on how many assets traded in one day, no limits on how many assets traded with one account in one day, no limits on forex trading, no limits on the number of assets traded in one day, no limits on the number of assets traded with one account in one day, no limit on the number of assets traded
Since 2015, ySense (formerly ClixSense) has been a prominent GPT site that has been rewarding users. Is it, however, worth the effort in 2021?
With in-depth research, first-hand experience, and reviews, insights, and statistics from actual ySense users and other sources across the web, our ySense review breaks everything down, including how the site works, who can join, if it’s safe and legit, how much it pays, and more.
Points to Remember
|Age Limits||13 (in the United States), 16 (Other)|
|Platform(s)||Android, iOS, and the web|
|The average hourly wage is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$||$1.25|
|The Amount of Work on Average||A couple of times a week|
|Time to 1st Withdrawal on Average||8 days|
|Earning Options||Surveys, offers, signups, games, receipt scanning, and referrals are just a few examples.|
|Options for Payment||Gift cards, PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill|
|Minimum payout||$3-$52 (varies depending on payment method)|
|Quickness of payment||Up to ten working days|
Process of Evaluation
This ySense review was created and researched by u/pepperflakes from the Philippines, who has used ySense for a year and earned $92.13.
For the data and recommendations in this review, we polled 2 ySense users from the Philippines.
To sum it up, we investigated ySense’s safety, validity, and reputation, looked at all of its features in detail, looked at what others had to say about it online, and edited everything together for a comprehensive review. Enjoy!
Do you see an error or have something to add to this review? Please leave a remark or get in touch with us.
What exactly is ySense?
ySense (formerly ClixSense) is a GPT site established in 2015 and acquired by Prodege, LLC in 2019. With its own native offer walls and surveys, as well as third-party offers, it provides a diverse range of earning possibilities.
About the Business
Is ySense a Scam?
Yes, ySense is a real company. Prodege is one of the most well-known businesses in the online rewards industry, so you can be certain that they would never operate a scam. Furthermore, there are many satisfied ySense users who have been compensated.
The absence of a social media presence is the only odd thing about ySense in terms of red flags. ySense isn’t on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or any other social media platform. There are several fan-made sites, but nothing official that I could locate.
Of course, not everything is rainbows and sunshine. Some users have complained about ySense’s delayed (or non-existent) payments and arbitrary account deactivations. More on all of this may be found further down.
Related: How to Spot Survey Scams & GPT Scams (in 10 Steps)
Proof of Payment
Here’s a payment proof from one of our reviewers to prove that ySense is legitimate:
Who is eligible to participate? (Requirements)
- Anyone in the United States must be 13 years old; anyone else must be 16 years old.
- Requirements by country: Available in all countries.
- Device specifications: It’s available on the web and as an iOS and Android app.
- Payout requirements: In order to receive PayPal payments, your account must be validated, and your name and email address must match in both ySense and PayPal.
Inspection for safety
The event will take place on July 28, 2021.
- What is an SSL certificate? Yes.
- Here is the link to the privacy statement.
- Terms of Service may be found here.
- ySense users’ personal information is gathered in the following ways:
- Email and password are required for account creation.
- For the profile, provide your first and last name, as well as your address.
- IP address, device ID, operating system, and browser type are all automatically gathered.
- If you install the ySense extension, it will track the websites you visit.
- Do they disclose or sell user information? “We may share or sell aggregate or individualized information about you that may include, without limitation, (1) your personal information, (2) your use of the Prodege Sites and Features and our Services, (3) websites you visit, and (4) your location and information derived therefrom that we believe reflects your interests,” according to their policy.
- Is it possible to opt out? Yes, you may contact Prodege to opt out of some data collecting and sharing programs, but the process seems to be more difficult than it should be. Some opt-out choices may only be available to residents of California. By adjusting your device settings, you can disable location tracking (if using the ySense app).
- Is it possible to erase your account and all of your data? In your profile settings page, you may cancel your account. It’s unclear if this deletes your account data permanently.
Is it safe to use ySense?
ySense is secure since it is operated by a reputable business that is open about how they use and distribute your information. ySense, on the other hand, is generally not something you’ll want to use if you’re concerned about your privacy.
While the site doesn’t request a lot of personal information, it does so in sufficient amounts, and it seems that it distributes the information at will.
Furthermore, you will be sent to other sites with their own privacy rules if you utilize ySense’s 3rd party offer walls. Make sure you’re careful with the information you provide these sites and/or read their privacy policies to see how they’ll treat your information.
I’d suggest using a different email address for ySense (and any other paid survey/GPT sites you use). Also, remember to establish a new password.
The following is an obligatory disclaimer: Nothing on the internet is ever completely secure or private. The above are our own views based on our own research. Please use care and do your own research.
Read this article for additional information and suggestions on how to remain safe on sites like ySense.
Quality Support from ySense
Only one of the two ySense reviewers we’ve polled had to contact the support staff. Here’s what they had to say:
“I recently contacted the support staff since I was not routed to the ySense landing page after completing the survey. It got stuck on a blank page with the partner site’s address. I took a screenshot of the blank page and filed a support complaint about the problem. After a few minutes, they contacted me to recognize the problem. The missing money was transferred to my account by the support staff, and I got it the following day. Overall, the support staff was fast to react and took the required steps to resolve my issue.”
• pepperflakesc – ySense User, Reviewer
ySense support has received mixed reviews on the internet. Some customers get prompt and useful answers, while others say they have waited days for a response or have received useless responses.
What Is ySense and How Does It Work?
ySense operates in a similar manner to other paid survey and GPT services. They earn money by assisting brands with customer surveys and introducing people to other businesses. As an incentive, they will split a portion of the income with you.
The ySense user dashboard
Once you’ve joined up, you’ll have access to all of ySense’s various earning options, the most common of which being paid surveys, offers, and referrals (details below).
You’ll earn money as you accomplish various activities (ySense doesn’t utilize a points system). You may pay out to a gift card of your choosing after earning at least $3. You may withdraw money from PayPal if you have a balance of $10 or more (more payment option details below)
Earning Prospects of ySense
Here are the figures we collected about ySense’s earning potential based on two ySense reviewers:
- $1.25 per hour on average
- The highest hourly wage is $1.50.
- The cheapest hourly rate is $1.00.
- Monthly average: $22.50
- The most expensive month is $25.
Note: As we survey additional people, these figures will be updated on a regular basis. To keep up to date and get exclusive content, sign up here.
Is Work Available on a Regular Basis?
The quantity of work you get from ySense is determined on your specific demographics. According to the two customers we polled, getting work a few times a week and a few times a month was divided 50/50.
One user claimed to work on the site for around 60 hours per month, while the other claimed to work for about 15 hours per month. That works out to 37.5 hours per month on average.
What’s the bottom line? Don’t expect this to take the place of your regular work!
Review and Ratings for ySense
- Earning Potential
- Work Volume
- Options for Payment
- Payout Minimum
- Payout Time
ySense is a reliable and trustworthy GPT site that provides a variety of ways to make money, including paid surveys, signup offers, and app installations. Although the site’s earning potential is limited, it is very simple to get started with, making it beneficial for some.
Recap of the Ratings
1/5 Earning Potential
ySense pays $1.25 per hour on average.
2/5 Work Volume
Depending on your demographics, the quantity of work you get from ySense will vary significantly. You may anticipate a couple chances each week on average.
Optional Payments 5/5
ySense offers a wide range of cash and gift card payment choices.
4/5 Minimum Payout
For some gift cards, the minimum payment is $3, for cash through Skrill it’s $5, and for PayPal cash it’s $10.
3/5 Payout Speed
Payments may take up to ten business days to process, but they are typically processed much faster.
5 out of 5 for accessibility
Anyone 13/16 years old may use ySense anywhere in the globe, and it needs no particular abilities.
One of the two users we polled had to call customer service. They got a prompt and helpful answer. However, some internet customers have complained about poor customer service, which is why we deducted a point.
4/5 for usability
The ySense is very simple and intuitive to use. Unfortunately, third-party offer walls and surveys may be buggy, and ySense has no control over this.
4/5 for safety
Like other survey sites, ySense asks you to provide some personal information. As a result, it isn’t the most private, but it is generally safe to use.
Ways to Make Money on ySense + Helpful Hints
On ySense, there are four primary methods to get money:
On ySense, surveys are arguably the most popular method to get money. You may earn money by influencing various businesses, brands, goods, and services.
To get started, you must first complete a profile survey, after which you will be able to do any additional surveys on the site.
Survey routers and ySense surveys (i.e. 3rd party survey providers)
In the survey dashboard, you’ll find all of the accessible surveys (pictured above). The survey router’s name, a unique survey number, the anticipated time to finish the survey, and the cash payout amount are all shown on each survey.
Depending on the question and whether or not you use a third-party survey router, surveys usually pay $0.13 to $3 apiece.
Peanut Labs, a survey router highlighted on the dashboard, pays approximately $2/hour on average, with the possibility of earning up to $7/hour on a good day.
Please keep in mind that you may be excluded from ySense surveys at any time. This may be due to a quota being reached, incorrectly answering attention tests, or just being the wrong fit.
When you finish a survey correctly, you should get a screen that says “Survey completed,” “Thank you,” or something similar. You’ll be sent to your dashboard, where a green notice banner verifying survey completion will appear.
You may contact ySense support if you aren’t compensated for a survey you completed. Take a snapshot of the survey’s final page or the survey provider’s landing page that displays the entire page URL to attach evidence of completion. It’s also a good idea to keep an eye on your system clock.
Try our free survey revenue tracker to keep track of your survey completions and proofs.
- Always be truthful and consistent. Quality checkers are included into surveys to see whether you’re being consistent and truthful with your responses. ySense may flag your account if you lie.
- Pay attention and be cautious. Attention-checker questions are often included in surveys, and if you don’t answer them correctly, your survey session will terminate immediately. Pay close attention to each question!
- Be as fast as possible. Paid surveys are only available for a short time, so take advantage of them while you can!
- You may go through your history to view all of the surveys you’ve done in the past 90 days, as well as their status (completed, screened out, etc.)
ySense has its own offers as well as offer walls from other parties, such as:
- Universe of Profits
- ayeT Studios is a design studio based in New York City.
- Peanut Laboratories; and
The majority of offered deals include:
- Free trials and paid subscriptions may both be signed up for.
- Installing and playing games until you achieve a certain level or finish a certain task (related: check out PlaytestCloud if you want to get paid to test mobile games)
To be paid, you must fulfill specific requirements for each of these cash offers.
A sneak peek at ySense’s paid offerings, as well as a few third-party offer walls
You can examine what an offer is, what it requires, and how much it pays before you choose to fulfill it. The majority of job offers pay at least $1 per hour. You can make a lot more money with some of them (for example, $300+ for one offer).
Keep in mind that some proposals may take much longer than others. A 5-minute registration offer might take a week to complete, while a game offer could take a week to complete.
Also, although registration offers may be very lucrative, they aren’t particularly frequent, so don’t expect to see new ones every day.
Only the following factors will have an impact on your cash offer earnings:
- You did not correctly follow the offer’s instructions. To be paid, you must follow the explicit and precise instructions in each offer. Make sure you read them thoroughly.
- You aren’t a brand-new user. It’s unlikely that signing up for sites or installing applications that you’ve previously used would work.
- Your progress was lost by the offer provider. This is true for games and a few other offerings that take more than a day to complete. If this occurs, contact support and provide screen pictures to verify you finished the offer.
- Choose the offerings that will take the least amount of time to complete initially. This will assist you in getting the most out of your time and money! Although short-term jobs are sometimes low-paying, they may help you quickly build up your earnings and reach your Daily Checklist Bonus (more on this below).
- Take a look at the offer wall surveys. If you love doing surveys but don’t have any left on your dashboard, you may discover more on various offer walls. Some even offer incentives for being disqualified.
- Keep an eye out for prizes and incentives that have been doubled. On rare instances, offer providers may double their rewards/payments, so keep a watch out!
3. Uploading Receipts
A “Submit receipts” option may be found under the “Surveys” page on ySense. You may get cash back by uploading receipts from over 1100 different shops and restaurants in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Each receipt gets paid a fixed amount of $0.05, which isn’t fantastic but also not bad. It’s also different from most other paid receipt scanning applications.
11 Free Apps That Pay You Cash Back for Receipts (Related)
ySense’s affiliate/referral program is unusual in that it rewards in two ways:
- Commissions for new sign-ups. Every referral who successfully joins up using your link earns you $0.10-$0.30. The amount you earn each recommendation is determined by the country from which they join up. If your referral comes from a top-tier country, you will be paid $0.30; otherwise, you will be paid $0.10. Your recommendation must perform three activities, either responding surveys or completing offers, on at least three separate days in order to earn the signup commission. As an added incentive, whenever your referral earns their first $5 (excluding commissions and bonuses), ySense will pay you $2.
- Commissions for activities. Every survey or offer that your referral completes earns you 20%, but this is just the starting point. By having 100 active referrals, you may raise your commission portion by 5%, up to 30%. (minimum 1 survey or offer completed in the last 30 days).
To get started, go to the “Affiliates” page and locate your referral link. Then start sharing!
How to Make Money using ySense
You may pay out your ySense profits in one of four ways. These choices may differ based on where you are:
Earnings from ySense may expire up to 24 months after you earn them. Before then, make sure you pay them out!
- The minimum payment is $10.
- There are no fees.
To pay out through PayPal, your ySense and PayPal account names must match, your emails must match, and your PayPal account must be confirmed (i.e. have a linked bank account).
Payoneer is the second option.
- $52 is the minimum payment.
- Fees for bank withdrawals: $2 + Payoneer fees
Sign up here to have a free $25 added to your Payoneer account when you receive at least $1,000.
- Payout minimum: $5 ($5.05 after charge)
- Fees: 1%
The 1% Skrill charge is included in ySense’s minimum payment. So, in order to cash out $5, you’ll need $5.05 in your account. You’ll also want your Skrill email address to match your ySense email address, just as with PayPal.
4. Gift Certificates/Vouchers
On ySense, you can find a variety of Canadian gift cards.
- The minimum payment is $3.
- There are no fees.
ySense offers a variety of gift cards as payout options but what you have available will vary depending on your location. Common options include Amazon (US, Canada, UK, etc.), American Eagle, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, iTunes, and more.
Extra Hints, Notes, and Features
1. Penalties and Rules
The following are Prodege’s Terms of Service:
- “Any Account that has not been logged into and points either earned or redeemed for one year or more may be considered inactive and the Account closed,” according to the rules.
- “Any points in our Rewards Programs that have not been redeemed for two (2) years from the time such points were earned or granted may be considered expired and deleted from your Account,” according to the rules.
- Attempting to run numerous accounts will result in all of them being deleted. If you have several individuals in your home, each of them may have their own account.
2. ySense Discussion Forum
The forums are one of ySense’s oldest features. They’re places where ySense members may get assistance with cash-out problems, exchange success stories, and socialize. It’s also a place where you may ask for help and report bugs.
The ySense forums’ home page
This is a fantastic area to meet and learn from other ySense members. Although English is spoken by the majority of ySense users, other languages are also accessible.
3. Chat with ySense
You may send a private message to any person on ySense Chat if you know their username. In the ySense Forums, you may also start a chat by clicking on another user’s username.
Chatting with other ySense users is a great method to ask questions and interact with your recommendations.
1. To access your chat panel, click the chat bubbles. 2. To modify your chat settings, go to the hamburger menu.
You may change your chat settings and even turn off chat entirely if you choose. You may also add and remove people from your ySense whitelist and blacklist.
Oh, and before you start trolling, remember that you may be reported for spamming, toxic conduct, or misusing the chat system in any manner. Your chat privileges may be revoked, and in the worst-case situation, your account may be permanently suspended.
Bonus #4: Daily Checklist
You’ll get a random bonus of up to 16 percent of your total earnings if you complete your daily checklist (available on the main user dashboard) (excluding other bonuses and referral commissions).
To fulfill the checklist, you must complete two surveys or two offers.
You can receive a 2% bonus by downloading the ySense browser add-on and enabling survey alerts (the add-on must be running for at least an hour), and you can gain another 2% bonus by completing the daily checklist for three days in a row (after 3 days, the bonus will apply every day you complete your checklist until you miss a day).
5. Add-on for your browser
The ySense browser extension’s user interface
You can get real-time alerts on new surveys and offers with the ySense browser add-on, which saves you time from having to monitor and reload websites. It also provides a fast overview of your account’s statistics.
Filling out surveys on your phone using the ySense app allows you to earn money on the move. It also provides a fast overview of your account’s statistics.
However, the app isn’t very well-liked. It has fewer than 700 total ratings on both iOS and Android at the time of writing, with an average rating of 2 on iOS and 2.84 on Google Play.
Real User Experiences With ySense
Here are some ySense customer reviews that we carefully polled from genuine ySense users. For giving their honest views and comments, each reviewer was offered a modest reward.
10th of July, 2021 • Reddit
- originating in the Philippines
- Age: 21
- 12 month period of use
- $92.13 in total earnings
- $1.50 per hour on average
- Receives employment on a weekly basis.
- Time it takes to get your first withdrawal: 2 days
- Surveys (best $/hour), referrals are my favorite ways to get money (passive income)
- Sign up offers (privacy concerns), smartphone games are the least preferred ways to earn (too tedious)
What are your overall thoughts? ySense is fantastic; I find it to be a consistent source of additional income, and the benefits much exceed the drawbacks in my opinion.
Would you tell others about ySense? I strongly suggest this site to others since ySense allows users to make consistent additional income without having to wait for surveys (except for the first few months), and they have supplied a browser add-on that provides users with real-time survey availability information. This service also has a fantastic referral scheme, which may be successfully used by making frequent advertisements on blogs, Reddit posts, and other social media platforms.
What is the user experience like? ySense is a highly user-friendly website. Anyone may simply navigate the site and make their way around it with little to no difficulty. When utilizing third-party survey sites, however, problems and errors may occur, and it may be difficult to request a recovery since the survey is either inaccessible by the time a support ticket is filed or has been entirely shut down due to a fault.
Do you have any safety concerns? Personally, I believe the website is secure. On the site itself, I have not experienced any privacy issues, but I would advise new and even long-time users to read the terms and conditions, legal disclaimers, and other information given by third-party websites. Some survey sites may request camera access in order to assess the user’s responses to advertisements or other content. Some also share data with other survey sites and platforms in order to better customize advertisements and surveys to a person’s profile. In the end, I would recommend that people utilize this site, but if any of these make them uncomfortable, I would encourage them to avoid it.
What advice do you have for new users? (1) Don’t be too quick to give up. It took me a long time to cash out, but I’m glad I stuck it out since ySense is a dependable and solid service once you have a decent handle on it. (2) To improve your chances of receiving survey opportunities, use the ySense browser add-on. (3) Take your time.
- Earnings that are consistent. I can anticipate to pay out once every two weeks at the very least, and this is just for Surveys. I don’t typically participate in Offers, but if I did, I’d be able to cash out once a week.
- This is a really useful browser extension. With the auto refresh extension, I don’t have to waste screen time waiting for survey alerts since the add-on has proved to be dependable in displaying real-time survey notifications.
- An easy-to-use UI. ySense may not have the contemporary aesthetics that are common on websites today, but the site’s simplicity and organization make it simple to browse even for first-time visitors.
- Being filtered out of surveys on a regular basis. Getting a student and not residing in a favored area of the Philippines are most likely contributing reasons in my being filtered out.
- The procedure of late filtering out. Getting screened out in the middle of or towards the end of the survey is a totally different degree of aggravation than being screened out at the beginning. This has happened to me many times, and it’s often tough to call support since I’m not sure what to ask. If their partner websites use a separate method for conducting surveys, I can’t precisely expect payment.
• Reddit • 27 July 2021
- originating in the Philippines
- Age: 21
- 4 months as a user
- Total profit: $100
- Average hourly wage: $1.00
- Monthly average: $25
- Receives work on a monthly basis.
- The time it takes to withdraw for the first time is 14 days.
- Surveys are my favorite way(s) to make money.
- Offers are my least favorite way(s) to make money.
What are your overall thoughts? Everything is OK; the pay isn’t great, but it’s worth the effort. It could be a lot better.
Would you tell others about ySense? Yes, it’s a decent beermoney website.
What is the user experience like? Very excellent, but you may need to reload the page a few times to view all of the available surveys.
Do you have any safety concerns? Yes, it asks a lot of personal questions to see whether you’re qualified for a survey. Still, I believe it is secure.
(1) Concentrate on surveys.
- Quick questionnaires
- Navigation is simple.
More reviews may be found in the comments section, or you can write your own!
Pros and Cons of ySense
- Reputable – ySense has a lengthy history and is owned by Prodege, a major participant in the online rewards industry.
- Good payout choices – ySense’s ability to pay out through various payment processors is fantastic.
- Good referral program — The sign-up incentives and recurring commissions are very substantial, but you’ll need active recommendations to get the most out of the program.
- Available on a variety of platforms
- There are many methods to make money.
- Excellent user experience
- Discussion board for the community
- ySense does not use a complicated points system and maintains your balance in cash.
- Don’t give up your day job because ySense assignments are unreliable and low-paying.
- Availability of surveys and offers varies significantly based on your demographics.
- Disqualifications from surveys occur often.
- Points are valid for 24 months after they’ve been earned.
- Payments may take a long time.
- There is no incentive for signing up.
Is ySense a Good Investment?
If you’re searching for an easy way to make money that doesn’t take a lot of thought, ySense may be a good fit. It’s simple money. However, with ease comes a lack of money. That’s what the opportunity cost is all about.
There are better side hustles for earning additional money out there if you want more out of your time and are ready to put in the effort (you won’t be able to accomplish most of them while watching Netflix).
How to Begin Using ySense
Step 1: Make an account.
You may register here. All you need is an email address and a password to get started.
Step 3: Verify your email address.
This is very typical fare. Check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see the validation email in your mailbox. Your ySense account will be active after you confirm your email.
Step 4: Complete the profile questionnaire.
You should now notice a “Unlock Surveys” profile survey that pays $0.05 in the ySense surveys area (as pictured above). It will take you less than 5 minutes to accomplish this task. Fill it out completely and truthfully to get access to the additional polls.
Step 5: Start making money!
You’re now completely set up and ready to use ySense for anything you choose. Fill out surveys, accept offers, and so forth. Take a look around and familiarize yourself with the features before getting started on your daily checklist. Best of luck!
Alternatives to ySense
Here are some common ySense replacements to consider:
Read our comprehensive guide to GPT sites or paid survey sites for a complete list of ySense alternatives, as well as suggestions and additional information to help you earn.
Check out these resources for additional ideas and opportunities:
Check out these methods to earn additional money, these ways to make money for teenagers, and this guide on how to start working from home for more ideas.
I hope you found this ySense review useful! If you did, please consider sharing it to help spread the news – even a single share may make a huge difference!
If you are looking for an app for earning money through your smartphone, ySense is the best app for you. It is a powerful app that can make you earn more money in a few days. With ySense, you can earn money by doing the things you are good at. The app is provided in two free subscription plans, Premium Plan and Starter Plan. The basic subscription of ySense starter plan is free for 14 days.. Read more about swagbucks and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- google adsense
- click and earn money without investment
- online survey jobs without registration fees